lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

VERBO TO BE (SER O ESTAR)

I am
You are
He is
She is
It is
We are
They are

A=Henry is a big boy
N=Henry is not a big boy
I=Is Henry a big boy?

A=Mary is a girl
N=Mary is not a girl
I=Is Mary a girl?

A=Freddy is a student
N=Freddy is not a student
I=Is Freddy a Student?

A=Mr Jones is in the clasroom
N=Mr Jones is not in the clasroom
I=Is Mr Jones in the clasroom?

5.-This is a window
N=This is not a window
I=Is this a window?

6.-This is a box
N=This is not a box
I=Is this a box?

7.-This box is big
N=This is box is not big
I=Is this box big

8.-This boy is Mike
N=This boy is not Mike
I=Is this boy Mike?

9.-This book is on my desk
N=This book is not on my desk
I=Is this book on my desk?

10.-There is a store in the corner
N=There is not a store in the corner
I=Is there a store in the corner?


EXPLORING GRAMMAR
1.-Look and complete the table

LONG FORM


I__________I'm

YOU_______You're

HE

SHE_______He's

WE

YOU_______You're

THEY______They're


2.-Complete the sentences with am,is, or are

1.-They are twenty years old.

2.-It is ar pencil sharpener.

3.-Hi I am Amy.

4.-You are eight.

5.-They are friends.

6.-It is a parrot.

7.-He is two years old

8.-We are friends

9.-She is Alison.

10.-He is my brother.



NOTA=(LAS RESPUESTAS SON LAS DE ROJO)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario