lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

LOS PRONOMBRES PERSONALES

Para empezar a conocer el inglés, te presentamosEliminar formato de la selección los pronombres personales (personal pronouns) son esto

SUBJECT
PRONOUNS


I
YOU
HE
SHE
IT
YOU
WE
THEY

Pronuncia estas fraces en las que hay un pronombre personal en cada uno:

I am twenty-nine years old.(yo tengo veinte años)
You live in Barcelona.(Tú vives en Barcelona)
She has got a dog.(Ella tiene un perro)
He makes the bed every morning.(El hace la cama al día)
It runs inside the house.(Ellos, el perro, el gato, corre dentro de la casa)
We sing a good song at the disco.(Nosotros cantamos una canción buena en la discoteca)
They write an-email to the teacher.(Ellos escriben un correo electronico al profesor)


EXPLORING GRAMMAR
1.-Traslate the pronouns into you language

Singular Plural

I = YO

YOU =

HE =ÉL

SHE =ELLA

Singular

WE= NOSOTROS

YOU= USTEDES

THEY=ELLOS



2.-Circle the correct pronun

1.-This is Tim, Jose and Meg. It/They are fifteen.

2.-This is Sue. She/He is sixtenn.

3.-My name is Rosa. We/I am eleven.

4.-This is Toy. He/They is twelve.

5.-This is me and Ann. I/We are thirteen.

6.-This is Pete. He/She is twenty.

7.-This is John and Tim. He/They are my friends.

8.-This is me. I/We am eighteen.

9.-This is me and friend Danny. We/They Are fiften.

10.-This is Ashley. She/He is my cousin.


NOTA=(LAS RESPUESTAS SON LAS DE ROJO)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario