domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2009

READ THE TXT ANMD CIRCLE TRUE OR FALSE

1.-Different people are inteligent in different ways. (TRUE)

2.-Pople who can´t remember names have bad memories. (TRUE)

3.-Understanbding music is one kind of intelligence. (TRUE)

4.-Pople who can´t write well are not very intelligent. (FALSE)


COMPLETE (WRITE) THIS TABLE THE INTELLIGENCES FROM IN THE PREVIOUS TEXT.

I´m very athletic. I can dance very well ______*DANCE*_____

I´m very good at match. I can always remember phone numbers._____*MATEMATICAL*_____

I can write stories or poetry. I love to read._____*VERBAL*_____

I can play a musical instrument. I can sing very well.______*MUSICAL*_____

I usually understand complicated diagrams.______*VISUAL*_____
I can draw and paint.______*SPATIAL*________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario